For decades, employers have been offering stock options to employees. Recently, the trend changed. Employers are no longer willing to issue this compensation scheme to their workers. There are a few reasons that have led to this.
- Stock options can drop in value. In such instances, it is the responsibility of the employer to report to the investor in question. The employer bears all related expenses. This is often a significant loss for not only the employer but also the investor.
- Additionally, employees view stock options as a low-key compensation scheme.
- Stock options can also increase employer’s expenses. That is why employees prefer salaries instead.
In as much as stock options have their disadvantages, there are some essential advantages that cannot go unnoticed:
- Eventually, everyone in the organization can benefit from stocks options. Employers understand the risks but the advantages are considered to bring in more business to the organization.
- In Jeremy Goldstein’s words, stock options can be used as compensation to the workers. This is because the options have a positive impact on corporate accountants.
- Even if employees lose stock values, the same people will work hard to retain their client base. This is an advantage that most employers have considered. According to Jeremy Goldstein, employers should not cut down the knockout options, entirely.
Jeremy’s Personal Profile and Input
Jeremy Goldstein is an experienced legal advisor. His input in business is vastly upheld. Jeremy Goldstein has worked in many capacities. His primary input revolves around financial management. Aside from that, he has worked for clients in corporate governance. To serve his clients efficiently, Jeremy Goldstein established a corporate legal firm by the name Jeremy Goldstein Associates. The boutique firm has provided legal advice to more than 1,000 clients. This is a reflection of Jeremy’s commitment to assist his clients to achieve life’s goals.
Jeremy’s Contribution to Corporate Events
Goldstein’s input extends to team management and leadership. He applies his skills to offer insight to businesses. For Jeremy, particular issues have different approaches as solutions. He speaks for transformative corporate events. He also addresses sensitive issues.
For updates, follow Jeremy Goldstein on twitter.